At Byrens Kim Design Works we are dedicated to the development of our team. Our small and intimate structure allows for a comprehensive experience in the field of architectural practice, exposing any one member to a wide range of project development phases. We offer competitive salary, flexible work hours, and match 401k, PTO, and medical.
We value the ability to share and collaborate within a team and are looking for individuals who share similar interests in delivering creative design solutions for our community. We strive to deliver projects that aim to achieve triple bottom line. We value creative and independent thinkers who are capable of making professional recommendations. Individuals should strive to meet our clients’ needs through expert advice and value added solutions.
The following positions are now available:
Project Architect / Manager
We are looking for a qualified and confident team member who can lead various project developments on an advanced level.
The following qualifications are required:
- Professional Registration or significant progress in ARE
- 7+ years of working experience in project management (Public education/institutional type experience +)
- LEED/CHPS/sustainable design experience +
- Proficiency in CAD, Revit, and Production Related software
- Have a proven ability to manage clients/projects throughout the entire project process
- Have a proven ability to manage staff and foster development
- Ability to work and direct as a collaborative team member
- Understanding of California Building Codes and other regulations
- Understanding of the comprehensive project development from marketing pursuit to project closeout.
- Great Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Desire to Create
Please send your cover letter, resume, 3 references, and work samples in PDF format to email@example.com.